30.png
 

Second Chances

In business, Tony's 90/10 principle represents his got your back commitment, which encourages employees to take 90% ownership over their team’s projects, leaving only 10% to the teams themselves.

By applying the same principal when giving back to the community, Tony not only focuses on causes that support people who deserve second chances, but also creates movements and organizations that drive charitable change through innovative thought leadership and uncommon management principles.


LIFT: Life Is Full of Transformation
Founder & Chairman

Global, privately funded, not-for-profit initiative creating second chances in work and life for disadvantaged women and children.


NEXT Mission
Founder & Chairman

National not-for-profit movement forging relevant and meaningful civilian careers for combat veterans and their families. This is an initiative that Tony is organizing for launch later this year.